Bill & Bridget Fassnacht are owners of B & B Insurance Agency. An independent agency in beautiful downtown Hershey, PA that originated in 1998. We are Licensed Agents, Consultants, Consumer Advocates and authors of numerous, nationally recognized consumer reports on a variety of insurance products. We take the time to educate and make sure each client understands the insurance protection they are purchasing. We work hard for YOU, not an insurance company.
- Educate YOU as to the insurance risks YOU face…
- Help YOU minimize or eliminate those risks…
- Provide YOU sound, professional insurance management services…
- Provide YOU the most cost effective solutions…
- In order to protect YOUR valuable assets, dreams and future!
- As an independent agency, we are dedicated to serving you. We represent several leading insurance companies rather than any single provider. Therefore, we have the ability to continually monitor the marketplace and offer you the best possible rates. Our goal is to provide you the highest level of customer service and dedicate our resources to meet your needs and earn your trust. Our success is based on your continued satisfaction.
We invite you to contact our office at the address and phone numbers below. We guarantee your needs will be addressed, phone calls returned, and coverage issues responded to, and claim matters will be addressed…WITHIN ONE DAY!
What is an Independent Insurance Agent?
When you decide to buy a car, you wouldn’t purchase the first one you see. What if one day the automobile industry decided to make only one type of car, one make and one model. You wouldn’t have a choice!
The same situation holds true for insurance. You need insurance to drive a car, to purchase a house, to protect your family’s financial future and to run a small business. But if there was only one insurance company that offered only one type of insurance, car insurance, home insurance or business owner policy — you wouldn’t have a choice. The only solution would be going to that one company.
With an independent insurance agent, you have choices. Independent agents are not tied to any one insurance company. One of the advantages of using an independent agent is that he or she works to satisfy your needs. You are using an expert for an important financial decision.
An independent agent has several companies that he or she can approach to get you the best coverage at the best price. And your independent agent will know the companies with the most efficient claims departments to recover your losses as quickly as possible.
When you buy insurance, whether it’s for your home, your car or your business, you want an advocate who will properly assess the risks you face and give you an objective analysis of the marketplace, it’s up to you to make the final choice.